Monday, June 6, 2016

Maybelline #VividMatte from Influenster

Recently I got to try the new Maybelline VividMatte lip products for free from Influenster! I always love trying new makeup products so I was excited. I wanted to love this Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid Matte Liquid™ so much, but unfortunately I do not. The color I have been trying "Rebel Red" is a beautiful vibrant red which is awesome because red lipstick is what I normally wear. I could never get the matte look, it always stayed a glossy finish but that is not why I am not a fan. It's because after applying for some reason it wants to smear and bleed from the corners of my mouth. It looks really good at first, but then after being on for about an hour is when my smearing/bleeding issue happened. The color selection is beautiful, I normally love Maybelline products but I feel this needs to be reformulated a bit. It was awesome that I got to try this for free and all opinions are my own. It was still very fun to try this product even though it's not my favorite. #VividMatte

1 comment: